Beyond the Little Door.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Little Door.

Beyond the Little Door lies a world of enchantment. A world of curiosity and indifference. Where the mad are madder and the crazier become more bizarre. Where dreams become fantasies and fantaies become nightmares. Will you open the door and peek inside?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Site Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules.   Site Rules. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:24 am

First off, I'd like to say Hello and Welcome to Beyond the Little Door. We thank you for Joining, and or, checking out the site. Our site offers a safe roleplay enviornment with rules that are flexable and livable with. We want you all to feel welcomed here, and not afraid. We advise you to look upon the fourms to learn the navigations of the place.

With this, I present the main rules that apply to OOC, IC, and just sitting there in your chairs and looking at the site.

Number one: No Harrassment.
I wish to notify that if you break this rule once, there is no second chance. You will recieve and automatic ban. I do not want to see ANY KIND of Harrassment. No Sexual, Emotion, Physical, Mental Harrassment. I don't want to see Abuse ither. I will no tolerate Behavior like this at all. We are here to Roleplay, not to feel hated or harmed.

Number Two: Respecting your Fellow Peers.
Your peers are you family now. Once youjoined you became apart of the little family we have here. We do no want to see any kind of discrimation; This means no Racisum, no Regious hating, no drama shit, no nothing. My mother always taught me a saying that should be applied to on a daily basis "Treat others how you wish to be treated".If you have nothing nice to say, do not say it at all.

Number Three: Admin respect.
Your Moderators and Admins are here to guide you. They are not here to hate on you. If you are given Mod status or Admin power, you will have to follow the small guidline. I warn all my admins and Moderators that you are given a privlage, no a right. Treat this like it's a gift and don't abuse your powers. But, As rolelplayers, you need to respect them and understand we ar enot out to get you. Please, do not rush a mod or admin to approve a profile or approve of something. Do not harrass them via PM's. We have lives too, and sometimes we have more important things to get done then approve of a profile or weapon. Respect is key folks.

Number Four: No Spamming.
Spamming results in a warning and then a ban. No 3 strikes your out. I don't tolerate Trollin' on my forums. There is a time and a place, and that's not here.

Number Five: You's be Trollin'!
Trolls are defined as One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue. DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Number Six: Image Posting and URL links.
Once again, this is a privlage, not a right. When In the C-box or on a forum, we ask you probably code the links.
Code:
[url=http://somethinggoes here]Linkname[/url]
This code allows you to link an image of HTTP of anything with a simple click. On forums, keep images to a reasonable size, don't strech the page.

Number Seven: Pedo alert!
This ties with Rule one really. But No posting anything Perverted, Naughty or provocative. Images with nudity bust be censored in the correct areas. Absolutly no videos. I don't wanna see Pr0n. Flirting is natural, but there is such a thing as creepers and just plan disgusting. No one wants to be hit on and asked to show naughty stuff and so forth. Effing Pedo's! I do not wanna see images of yourself on my forum that show your cooch or junk or tata's. If caught violating this rule you will be banned. No if's, andd's, or but's.

Number Eight: Avatars and Signatures.
No advertising other sites, buyable things or anything dirty through these methods. If you do so, you will be given awarning and directed to the proper place to do so. No pr0n plox!

Number Nine: Usernames.
Once you create a Character we ask that you change your Username to theirs, to allow better organization and reconization when Roleplaying. Once you make a character, you become them.

Number Ten: The Chat Box.
The Chat box, once more, is a privlage and not a right. ALL THESE RULES ABOVE ALLY TO THE CHAT BOX AS WELL. If caught doing any of this in the C-box, I will ban you from it. We ask if you have OOC issues with someone, take it to PM's because no one wants to be involved in something that isn't their buisness.

I reserve all right to add more, change or remove rules. Any suggestions or questions, please PM them to me.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondthedoor.board-directory.net

Site Rules.
Page 1 of 1