Beyond the Little Door.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Little Door.

Beyond the Little Door lies a world of enchantment. A world of curiosity and indifference. Where the mad are madder and the crazier become more bizarre. Where dreams become fantasies and fantaies become nightmares. Will you open the door and peek inside?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mature Board Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mature Board Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Mature Board Rules.   Mature Board Rules. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:23 am

To all those whom are Sixteen and older. We offer you a Maturity board. This is a privlage, not a right. We instruct you to follow a few simple rules if you wish to participate in this Board. The Board will be locked. This means ONLY Certain people will be able to view it and post in it. With this, we ask that WHEN you join the site, you fill out your profile ASAP with AGE included. Once you are approved, we will place your account in a special group that will enable you to view and post in the Maturity boards. The reason why we offer this type of board is because in Roleplay, it is natural to create that becomes physical and sexual. We do realise that we all have urges and that sometimes roleplay satisfies it. We ask that YOU DO NOT bring you Mature posts into conversation in the Chat box, for there may be under aged children [[Under Sixteen]]. The reason why we have an AGE restriction is to prevent two things; Law and Pedo bears. [I understand Pedo bear is jus epic but a real one isn't]. Law states that age of consent is SIXTEEN [Seventeen in some states and countries]. We wish to not violate those terms because there have been cases where under aged children were caught on mature sights with Pedos. To save anyone from lawsuits and all that crap, we Advise you do as instructed. This is for your own and other peoples safety.

Rules to Follow while given this privlage to use the Maturity Boards:

Number One:
All things that happen WITHIN the board is still roleplay, DO NOT take it out to Out of Context issues. Understand there is a big difference between Real life and Roleplay. If issues begin to occur, you will lose this privlage.

Number Two:
If you need to talk to someone about the issues in the Mature board, PM them. It's best that you keep you naughty no no questions and answers private.

Number Three:
Anything and everything in the Maturity board DOES affect roleplay outside of it. You are still Roleplaying, therefore, you are still IC [In Character].

Number Four:
ABSOULTLY NO RACISUM, SEXUAL HARRASSMENT, OR SEXISUM WILL BE SEEN IN ANY FOURMS OR CHAT BOX OR PM'S! If you see ANY of this, REPORT IT TO ME. I will not tolerate such DISRESPECTFUL behavior. RESPECT everyone.

Number Five:
Please remember, This privalage should NOT be abused. You are given warnings and strikes. If you Violate any of the rules on this page you Get a Strike. Think of it like Baseball, Three strikes and you're out. If you push onto the rules, you recieve warnings. Thos warning DO lead to strikes and result in a Maturity board Suspenstion or Ban.

With this, I honor you the privlage to use the board. I reserve all rights to ADD MORE Rules to the Boards and so on and so forth. Respect, Follow, and the Roleplay will go over well.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondthedoor.board-directory.net

Mature Board Rules.
Page 1 of 1